Lamaze puts a unique spin on tummy time play, an important developmental phase for all newborns. Babies gently and comfortably spin round on their tummies, stretching and building upper bodies while exploring lots of squeaky, crinkly, tactile fun.
- Suitable from birth.
- Lie baby on the soft ladybird cushion in the centre and let her kick her legs as she begins to spin around gently.
- Ideal for stretching and for building upper body strength, your baby will explore five contrasting areas of the 'garden'.
- There are friendly colourful creatures to encounter, bugs that bob about, new layers and textures and lots of things that crinkle and squeak.
- Once baby can sit up (about 5 months), remove the spinner and watch as the fun and learning grow on and on.
- Remove mirror before washing. Mat is machine washable cold.